Annual fundraiser slated for October 5
The most delicious single-day fundraiser is happening soon. Twenty-two eateries in Lake and Moody Counties will host Dine Out to Donate to benefit Interlakes Area United Way (IAUW) on October 5.
For the event, participating businesses agree to donate a portion of the designated day’s sales to IAUW. Money raised is passed along to IAUW partner agencies and programs.
“Since 2017, Dine Out to Donate has raised nearly $13,000,” said Executive Director Melissa Dougan. “It’s such an easy way to give back to your community and the people in our region. It also helps support your favorite local restaurants.”
The public is encouraged to visit or buy from one or more of the following businesses on October 5:
- Bluejays Bar & Grill, in Egan
- Classic Corner, in Madison
- Country Café, in Madison
- Dairy Queen, in Madison
- Hillside Steakhouse, on Lake Madison
- Hot Shots, in Madison
- JJ’s Coffee Spot, in Flandreau
- Mad Mary’s Steakhouse, in Flandreau
- Madison Golf & Country Club, in Madison
- Nicky’s Restaurant, in Madison
- Nunda Bar & Grill, in Nunda
- OneStop, in Madison
- Pizza Ranch, in Madison
- PrimeTime Tavern, in Madison
- Sporty’s Bar & Grill, in Madison
- Stadium Sports Grill, in Madison
- Strive 605, in Madison
- Subway, in Madison
- Sundog Coffee, in Madison
- Taste & See, in Madison
- The Lakes Bar & Grill, on Lake Madison
- The Office, in Madison
Two additional businesses, 2nd Street Diner in Madison and Hef’s Bar & Grill in Chester, will host similar fundraising events for IAUW on a later date.
Dine Out to Donate kicks off IAUW’s annual campaign drive, which raises funds for non-profit, community service agencies and programs in Miner, Lake and Moody Counties.
IAUW awarded over $127,000 in grant funding to 33 non-profit partners in 2022. Pledge forms for the 2023 campaign will be delivered to postal customers in the area in the coming weeks.